want to hack crack my wife`s yahoo and aol account password

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (27 posts)
  1. profile image50
    santiagomunezposted 15 years ago

I have doubt on ma wifey that she is talking to someone through her mails i

aksed her bt she remained silient n beahved that nthing such had happened

before Alcatraz! Niphedorurah i want her email account password please help

me how can i get it.

1. profile image0
      Anitha1978posted 15 years agoin reply to this

You signed up for Hubpages for the sole purpose of getting someone to help you hack your wife's mailbox? What kind of a man are you trying to violate her privacy by shamelessly hacking into her personal emails?

2. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Because his parents did not respect his privacy either, so he thinks it is all right. smile

But we are more likely to see another person chiming in with url of the site that sells that kind of software. This is probably why the thread was started in the first place. smile

1. profile image0

Maybe his wife is seeing someone who respects her as a woman and honor her need for space and values her rights and privacy. I for one would not even want to spend a second in the same room with a man like him.

3. gamergirl profile image87
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Pff.

My fiance and I shared our email passwords with one another.  We rarely go into each other's email accounts - and for good reason.

We give no reason to suspect, and we don't hide behind crybaby terms of "privacy" from one another.

If you can't trust your partner enough to trust their word - how do you know you trust them enough to be with them?

1. Rangerwife profile image60
      Rangerwifeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

We're the same.  My husband and I give each other access to each others accounts in everything.  This is a trust thing.  At the same time, we have enough respect for each other that we never do get into each others stuff.  It's all about trust and respect, and that should have been established before marriage.

1. josephdiego profile image60
        josephdiegoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well said, trust is Key. wink

4. TravelMonkey profile image61
    TravelMonkeyposted 15 years ago

I'm in the same boat as you gamergirl, nothing to hide at all times. If you allow this, then 9 times out of 10 your partner won't want to check your emails.

5. Marian Swift profile image59
    Marian Swiftposted 15 years ago

The word "Niphedorurah" haunted me -- I love new words and names -- so I Googled it.

So it turns out the OP has sent this same note to all kinds of forums, and that's all Google has to tell us about "Niphedorurah."

6. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 15 years ago

Search his name and you will find him hawking a service for hacking and cracking passwords..
    Misha was right again.

1. profile image0

I googled his name the search reuslts had his name in all kinds of breakings, hackings and crackings  sites.  i do not understand. what was his intention in the first place? if he was an expert why was he here asking for help? was he going to answer the question himself?

7. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

No, he would have created another account (or asked a friend to do it) and posted something like:

Oh, yeah, mine is a bitch, too. Ya know, I gotta good soft for this, it helped me to nail her, check it out.... http://www.scamsoft.moc/super-duper-crakcer.html big_smile

1. profile image0

no wonder the guy took the trouble to sign up. If this thread was left alone to his devices he might have attracted some attention from interested people.

8. funride profile image68
    funrideposted 15 years ago

Misha, if you keep spamming this forum I promise you I´ll report you to the higher gods of HP big_smile.

I´m watching you! lol

9. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL - here it comes! lol

Two weeks! Really patient one big_smile

10. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 15 years ago

Call the police and explain the situation to them.  They will help you crack your wife's password, much in the same way they will help you open a locked car.

Hope this helps.

1. profile image0
      Zarm Nefilinposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Owned.

GG

2. Marian Swift profile image59
      Marian Swiftposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Len ... Hey, I found it helpful!  (I needed the LOL.)

Zarm ... Love your new avatar!

11. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

I guess this idiot deserves IP ban for his patience big_smile

12. VioletSun profile image77
    VioletSunposted 15 years ago

Phil, my partner,  and I have stored passwords in our computers so I can sign into his account without knowing his password, and vice versa.  I also have an address book where I write all the passwords to my bank accounts, business sites, etc, which he has seen, and in addition, since Phil and I manage my sister's online business (we do the shipping fulfillment for her customer's orders), I have her password which gives me access to one of her private email addresses which I have never read; funny how when one has trust, there isn't the need to be a Peeping Tom hacker.  smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You do realise that it's against most bank's terms and conditions to write your passwords down anywhere.   I have to admit I write mine down, too, but certainly not all in one place and certainly not in "clear" (they're disguised as other things). 

Have you thought about what would happen if someone broke into your house and happened to steal that address book?   I trust you don't ever take it out of the house, because it could get lost - and what would happen then?    Do be careful, because you're setting yourself up for identity theft.

I've always been a bit anxious about saving passwords on my computer because I'm sure I read somewhere that if a hacker hacks your PC, they can get the passwords and do even more damage.  I dont know if that's true.

1. VioletSun profile image77
        VioletSunposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I have to write the passwords out because I have had computer crashes and lost my passwords, and don't feel comfortable in saving them in my computer.  And yes, its true, passwords can be stolen by a computer hacker; an online friend of mine whom I have known for over 10 years, met a brillant female techie in a forum years ago, and the woman was not balanced mentally, to make a long story short, the woman hacked into my friend's computer and caused damage to her bank accounts and sent a virus to her computer; the police got involved.  I feel comfortable with what I am doing, but perhaps, I should disguise some of the company and bank names as we have way too many passwords to be able to remember them without having them stored someplace.  Thanks for your comments, I will make some changes.

13. Mariaangelozzi profile image39
    Mariaangelozziposted 15 years ago

I would like to agree with you, regarding your hub.  It is VERY true nothing is secure online.  My information was stolen over 6mths ago & they purchased over $950.00 worth of merchandise on my card.What a mess that was trying to get it resolved. 

It's great to share a hub such as this to make people aware that identity theft is certainly alive!

God Bless!

Maria Angelozzi

14. Milla Mahno profile image59
    Milla Mahnoposted 15 years ago

What exactly hub are you talking about Maria? I want to read it, too!

15. josephdiego profile image60
    josephdiegoposted 15 years ago

R U Kiddin me?

If your girl is out there screwing around, and you're doing the right thing you won't have to hack her stuff.  The truth always comes out  in the end. However. You have to, you must keep your side of the street clean. So if you're worried that your girl is cheating  on you and you are not or have not ever cheated on her. You will find the truth.
    But if your a dirty dog yourself, your just bringing upon yourself what you put out. You know, what goes around comes around. Thats the bottom line. So if your doing the right thing and shes not or the other way around. It will all come out. Just remember, hurt people "Hurt People".

Trust her, Love her better yet Love yourself and you won't have anything to worry about.

Peace, Love, Health, Happiness and Lavish Abundance... JosephDiego
    wink

16. daeemomin profile image59
    daeemominposted 15 years ago

read about Islam and also tell your wife to read about it.your family problems will be solved.if your wife is doing something wrong, it is only because she does not have fear of God

1. josephdiego profile image60
      josephdiegoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Fear God? Is that what Islam is all about? Looks like Islam has a lot of fear. Is that the same reason the women have to dress from head to toe? If a women steps out of place, who punishes them God or the Husband? I don't know, That is why is stay away from all organized religion. Every thing is based on fear. How can you love, with fear? Isn't the world in bad enough shape because of fear. How about less fear and more love....

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)