Taco Recipes: Make Rolled Up Chicken Tacos
Chicken Taco Recipes
Make this Mexican chicken taco recipe for dinner tonight. You can make these tacos with chicken, shrimp, beef or just vegetables and cheese.Tacos are often a family favorite especially with the kids. Try these tacos for last minute dinners and have ready in flash. And to boot kids will get some veggies in their diet.This is also an easy and inexpensive dish to serve to your guests. Keep a package of either flour or corn tortillas, chicken and cheese in the freezer to make any chicken taco recipes.
Some ingredients for Chicken Tacos
- 16 medium Corn or flour tortillas
- 8 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 2 Yellow peppers
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Cup Cilantro
- Two cups Pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 Cup Taco seasoning
- One cup Bottled salsa
- One tablespoon Chile pepper, Optional
- One cup Chopped black olives
- Boil chicken breasts until tender. remove from the stove.
- Shred the chicken breasts with a fork or your hands. Roll the chicken in the taco seasoning.
- Chop all the vegetables and mix together.
- Spread each tortilla shell flat on a piece of foil
- Add enough chicken and vegetables along the center to make a small mound. Add two tablespoons of the cheese. Add one tablespoon of black olives. Add one tablespoon of salsa.
- Roll tortilla. You may need to put a toothpick in each chicken taco together.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven of 350 Degrees F. for 30 minutes and you will enjoy one of the best chicken taco recipes.
- Cover the tacos with avocado chunks.
Place two tacos on each plate. Serve bowls of chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocados and black beans for additions. This is an easy dinner to fix and people will enjoy adding all the extras when you make easy chicken taco recipes.
Enjoy a Recipe for Chicken Tacos
Try some other chicken recipes
- Curry Chicken Salad With Mango Recipe
Chicken salad is generally a favorite. Try this curry chicken salad with mango recipe to delight your family and friends
- Chicken Curry Recipe with Mushrooms
Make chicken curry with mushrooms. This is a quick, easy, healthy and delicious meal.
- Easy Recipes: My Favorite Chicken Salad
Make this delicious salad with left over chicken. This salad makes a great lunch or light supper.
- Chicken and Spinach Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken is so versatile with many options for cooking. Stir fry with assorted veggies is delicious, easy to make and healthful to eat.