- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Masala Blend Recipe
How to make Masala Blend:
Masala blend is not difficult to make at all. Since nearly all of the Indian curries contain turmeric and coriander in its gravy so it is better if you have it mixed in a air tight container so you do not have to make it every time when you make something. This Masala blend consists of coriander, turmeric, cumin and cayenne. If you want to have spicier and hotter dish then simply add more cayenne pepper in the Masala to make it hotter.
- Coriander Seeds: 3 Tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder: 1 Tbsp
- Cumin Seeds: 1 Tbsp.
- Cayenne Pepper: ½ Tsp.
- Take a blender.
- In the blender add cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
- Grind them to a fine powder.
- Add Turmeric poweder.
- Mix well.
- Add Cayenne pepper in this mixture.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to an airtight jar.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- The quantities of the ingredients are only symbolic and are enough for one dish. If you wish to store it for future use then you can increase the quantities accordingly.
Some Yummy Recipes.. Please Check
- Oil Free Chicken Recipe
Oil free chicken belies the myth that you need oil to be cook. Oil free chicken does not use any kind of fat and is easy to make and yummy in taste. Spice and oil are not needed for tasty & yummy food
- Chicken Wrap Recipe
This can be used as a snack or as a lunch. Children like it very much and its ingredients are very easily available and it is very easy to make. It is light on stomach, less on calories and high on taste and health. A must for any woman with young ch
- Baked potato with chili vegetables recipe
Delicious dish with the aura of pulses and vegetables, full of vitamins that help the body of students to meet the tired days. Love the taste of Baked potato with chili vegetables , easy to make yummy.
- Shredded Chicken With Mushroom Recipe
This one is one of my favourite lunch and dinner dish. Chicken and mushrooms make my meal enjoyable as much as it can be. Adding mushroom to any dish not only make the bulk but also make it very tasty, healthy and pleasing to the eyes. I love it when