- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Chicken Wrap Recipe.
This can be used as a snack or as a lunch. Children like it very much and its ingredients are very easily available and it is very easy to make. It is light on stomach, less on calories and high on taste and health. A must for any woman with young children.
1. Yogurt: Low fat, plain 150 ml/ 5 oz
2. 4 Soft Flour Tortillas: 25 cm / 10 inch
3. Whole Grain Mustard: 1 Tbsp.
4. Black Seedless grapes: 90 grams/ 3 oz
5. Chicken Breasts: 300 grams/ 10 oz boneless and skinless.
6. Celery Stalks: 2 sliced.
7. Lettuce: 150 grams / 5 Oz finely shredded.
8. Cucumber: 90 grams / 3 Oz thinly sliced.
9. Salt to Taste
10. Pepper to taste.
Do you think children are going to like it
1. Cook Chicken in a pan.
2. Take a Bowl.
3. Mix yogurt and mustard.
4. Sprinkle pepper over it.
5. Dice the chicken breasts.
6. Toss the chicken in the yogurt and mustard mixture.
7. Stir till chicken is thoroughly coated with the mixture.
8. Now halves the grapes.
9. In a separate bowl mix the Grapes, celery, lettuce and cucumber well.
10. Now on take one of tortillas and fold it in to half.
11. Now fold it again in to half.
12. Now open this like a cone. It is easy to fill and hold.
13. Now place the grape mixture at bottom half of the cone.
14. On the grape mixture put the chicken mixture till the top.
15. Now repeat it with remaining tortilla, grape mixture and chicken mixture.
16. Serve with tomato ketchup.
Tip: In place of four 10 inch tortillas you can also take eight 8 inch tortillas.
More Hubs from me
- Pan Fried Chicken with Cilantro
Easy to make chicken dish. Loved by children and adults alike. Can be used as snack or main dish. Not only it is very tasty but also very healthy with very less oil used.
- Chicken, Avocado And Chipotle soup
Soups are very important part of the food. They are usually used as appetizers but can be used by those who are on diet as soups usually are very healthy and have very less calories. Also since these days we usually put lots of fibrous ingredients in
- Chicken Coconut soup
Coconut is extensively used not only in Indian cooking but also in Thai, Malaysian, and other South East Asian cuisines. Coconut is used in many forms. Coconut can be used as coconut milk, coconut pulp and also as dried pulp of coconut. Coconut oil i
- Chicken Mushroom soup
Mushrooms are my favorite. You can literally add them to any dish or soup. Mushrooms are easily available all over the world. They are cheap and healthy and easy to digest and lend great taste to the dish. Mushrooms should be washed thoroughly before
- Whole Chicken Soup
This is another wonderful chicken soup. Tasty to eat. easy to make, pleasing to serve,healthy and light on stomach. Kids love it. Try it out.