- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Quick + Easy Meals
What do you think?
What meals can you make quickly and easily?
Here are some ideas for quick and easy meals.
You may want to make some quick meals for yourself or your friends, or family from time to time. Here are some ideas for quick and easy dishes you can prepare at home.
Burger and Fries
Chinese Stir Fried Chicken and Noodles
Mixed chicken or beef salad
Bacon sandwich with cheese
Some popular meals served with chips, rice and salad:
Chicken Kiev, Grilled Plaice,
Popular side dishes:
Chips, salad, potato salad, coleslaw, rice,
Quick Meal Recipes on Amazon
Get a pizza for dinner
Pizza with salad and fries!
Pizza - Why not buy a pizza of your choice and serve it with some ready made coleslaw and potato salad.
Chips - Get some frozen chips and put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
It's so easy to make a quick meal out of a pizza and if you're feeling really lazy you can always go to your local pizza place or call one that delivers and get a pizza and side dishes with drinks.
It'll take about 30 minutes for your dinner to be ready and cooked or delivered.
A quick and easy meal idea!
Cold Meats, Salad, Rice
Quick Meal ideas From Other Hubbers
- Quick Dinner Ideas that are Delicious and Nutritious...
Fast, easy, healthy! Quick dinners ideas to help you get thinking for something out of the ordinary!
- Best on the Go Breakfast Meal Ideas
Many busy people on the go don't take the time to stop and eat any kind of breakfast at all, let alone one that is healthy. Often, those who do bother to eat breakfast grab something fill of sugar and/or fat, which largely defeats the purpose of...
- Healthy Meal Ideas for Picky Eaters
Five delicious and healthy meals that even the pickiest toddler will love.
- Easy Meal Ideas
Just because you are on a budget doesn't mean you can't enjoy some good tasting food made straight out of your home. Try this seven day dinner menu complete with appetizer, soup and dessert recipes.
- Quick Breakfast Ideas For Diabetics
Most workday mornings there usually is not time to cook a big elaborate breakfast. There are mornings when you don’t feel like eating anything heavy. Some mornings we all run late and need a quick breakfast. Some mornings we oversleep and need a quic
- Meal ideas for busy lifestyle
Quick and easy cooking ideas if you run out of meal ideas. I tend to use these when I'm too tired to think and not prepared to go out for a meal
Stir Fried Chicken Noodles
Some noodles only take 5 mins to cook!
Here are your ingredients
- Chicken, Cut into small cubes
- Long Thin Noodles, As they are
- Green + Red Peppers, Cut into small slices
- 2 Onions, Cut into small pieces
- 2 Handfuls of Mushrooms, Chopped
- Fresh parsley, Chopped to make 2 teaspoons
- Fresh coriander, Chopped to make 2 teaspoons
- Fresh ginger, Chopped to make 2 teaspoons
How to make your Chinese chicken stir fry
- Use either a wok or non stick frying pan. Fry the chicken cubes in some oil until cooked. About 5 minutes. Put into a plate on the side.
- Add onions, red and green peppers to the frying pan or wok and cook until the onions are soft and the peppers are almost cooked. About 7-10 minutes on a medium heat setting. Mix in the coriander, parsley and ginger after about 2 minutes of cooking.
- Add the mushrooms in the last 3 minutes of cooking the onions and peppers. Add 4 tablespoons of soya sauce or black bean sauce. Take off the heat
- Put on a low heat and add the chicken cubes and mix. Meanwhile add some boiling water to a saucepan and add the noodles which should take about 5 minutes to cook. Cook until the noodles are soft and then strain.
- Add the noodles to the frying pan or empty the water out of the saucepan and add the vegetables and the noodles to the pan. Add some more soya sauce or black bean sauce to the whole dish and stir on a low heat - start with 1 tablespoon and then add more if you want.
A mixed salad is easy to make!
Eggs make a quick and easy dish!
Eggs only take a few minutes to cook!
A very easy meal to make is one out of eggs. You can fry your eggs and add baked beans, sausages, bacon and toast for an English breakfast or at any time of day.
Or you could have scrambled eggs, with toast and add either smoked salmon or salami or a deli meat.
And you could make an omelette and add cheese, tomatoes, chicken, sweetcorn to make it a real dish. Serve with salad and bread.
Or how about plain old boiled eggs. Eat with toast or mix with a salad and dressing. Or make egg mayonnaise for delicious sandwiches.
Dinner Recipes On Amazon
What's quicker than a burger and fries?
how to Make Your Own Burger and Fries!
Quick Healthy Dinners From Other Hubbers
- Turkey Meatball Recipe, A Low Fat, Quick and Easy He...
This is a very simple and quick to prepare low fat recipe made with ground turkey. It is bursting with flavor and so versatile - you can add your choice of sauce or eat as-is on pasta. You won't miss the calories AT ALL!!
- How to Plan a Healthy Dinner Party Menu?
Designing a healthy dinner party is one thing, and serving your guests another. Learn how to make sure your home-cooked party meal satisfies, along with your cuts of beef and tablecloths?
- Quick Healthy Recipes That Taste Great
This article details some healthy recipes that taste great. These are low-fat, low-sugar recipes for yogurt parfait, cinnamon crunch bagels, spaghetti, apple crisp, and more!
- Invent Your Own Summer Salad | A Healthy Dinner Reci...
Learn how to make good looking, easy summer salads that will have your kids and partner begging for more. Easy on the budget, easy on you and lots of fun to put together!
- How to Make Salmon Patties Easy / Low Budget Recipe ...
Salmon patties are quick and easy to prepare for your family, offering a tasty and affordable seafood dinner. Paired with baked fries, the children will enjoy it and you can stay within your budget.
- Quick and Easy Lunch Meals
Here are some ideas for a quick and healthy lunch. With so many options to choose from for lunchtime it can be difficult to decide what's the best to eat! Get some inspiration reading this hub for a nutritious lunch that you want to eat
- Easy Low Calorie Lunch Ideas - Healthy Low Fat Lunch...
I recently wrote an article on Low Fat Breakfast Ideas and lo and behold, it has gotten lots of positive responses. Awesome! So, I thought readers would enjoy another article for Low Fat Lunch Ideas. This article will cover my personal favorite...
- Simple Easy Quick Healthy Recipes
Get back to the Dish and see what's cooking!
- Quick Healthy Pasta Recipes - Four Cheese Pasta with Veggies
Quick meals don't have to taste
- Easy Pasta Recipes for Quick Easy Dinners
When time's short, check out these easy pasta recipes for quick easy dinners.