Zico Coconut Water
Pure Coconut Water
Coconut water is that sweet water extracted from trees of 7 months age, i.e. from green coconut and not the brown nuts which are aged.
It is natural isotonic liquid with the same level of electrolyte balance present in our blood. It is
the only natural substance that can be safely injected as is into the blood stream. In times of famine and war, coconut water has been used as intravenous fluid and it saved many lives.
It is naturally fat-free and low in food energy (16.7 calories per 100 grams). Thanks to its content of electrolytes - specially Potassium-, coconut water is of value to the human body as it helps maintain nerves firing, and muscles working.
Coconut water is good for Oral Re-hydration - Muscle performance - Heart Health - Stress Reduction - Skin, Hair, and Nail health - Electrolyte Balance - Kidney Cleansing- Urinary Infection - Diuretic - Feeding Infants suffering from intestinal Disturbances - Tonic for the old and sick.
Are You Familiar With Zico or any Coconut Water?
Before you buy the drink you should know that it is different from coconuts or coconut milk. If you are not regular user of coconut water, then it is better that you try to find a sample before you buy it in bulk.
The new users of coconut water or those who rarely use sport drinks, see that all coconut water brands are bad, they complain from the taste, the consistency, the smell, and the after taste. Moreover, some of them think that it tastes like ocean water, or like something sat in the sun for a long time, and in general they describe the taste to be nasty.
They differ over different flavors of the canned coconut water and this is normal. If you search the health benefits of coconut water and this is your first time, you may mix it with your favored fruit juice.
Some Reviews of Zico, O.N.E., and Vita Coco Coconut Water
While people do not differ over the health benefits of coconut water, they differ over the taste, physical properties, and brand (shouldn't they?). Here are some reviews of the different brands including Zico
* "Zico and O.N.E. taste almost as the fresh green coconut water, while Vita Coco has a grape after taste". Many people do not like the after taste, while many others like it.
* "Zico is the best but overpriced". Many people are of this opinion.
* "Zico is the sweetest and it has a taste similar to mature coconut, while O.N.E. is less sweet and it has the taste of coconut water from tender coconut, and Vita Coco lies between Zico and O.N.E.". Some people think so.
* "Vita Coco is heavy but similar to plain coconut water"
* "Coconut water with pineapple and coconut puree tastes like a refreshing Pina Colada, but it has some more calories (110 calories) and a little fat (2.5 grams), whereas plain coconut water has only 60 calories and zero fat".
* Some people on Amazon.com ask for a better quality control of Vita Coco. Some others have complaints of consistency and packaging of some patches of the same brand.
- Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water, Natural Flavor, 11-Ounce Units (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery
Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water, Natural Flavor, 11-Ounce Units (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery
- Where to Buy ZICO Coconut Water Store Search
- The Diet Solution Basics
The Diet Solution Basics : A review of the basics of weight loss, as well as the diet solution program and how far it copes with these basics.
- Ice Cube Tray to Keep You Healthy
You've heard of the 8x8 rule or drink 8-oz cups 8 times daily, and you know that you should eat fiber every day (25-30 g/day), but you either don't know how to do that or you hate to do that, it's a boring...
- Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa
Today is the story of the delicious refreshing and healthy drink, Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa. Ghirardelli went to America seeking for gold metal and when he did not find it, he turned cocoa beans into gold through...
- Discover Big Train Chai Vanilla
Have you ever known someone who is hooked by the adorable taste of Big Train Chai Vanilla?. It is a blend a of black tea, honey, vanilla, nonfat milk powder and natural spices (aniseed, clove and ginger) that...