jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

A review of your local grocery store. What sets it apart from the rest? What wou

1. LowellWriter profile image78
    LowellWriterposted 8 years ago

A review of your local grocery store. What sets it apart from the rest? What would you change?

2. Scent profile image68
    Scentposted 8 years ago

prices make it different but would like to more of a variety

3. RRRood profile image57
    RRRoodposted 8 years ago

What would I change?  The Prices!!  Jeepers, no wonder most people opt for Walmart.  Some items are a dollar or more higher locally.  I would gladly pay a bit more for the convenience and not being distracted by other goods and services, but when it jacks up my bill by 25-50% - No Sale!

4. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Wow In Our Town.. I think it would be Cool just to have a grocery store.  It takes 10 working days from the date of your order... just to get a newspaper!

5. Tamarii2 profile image60
    Tamarii2posted 8 years ago

AT MY LOCAL GROCERY STORE YOU SEE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH.YOU SEE THE PEOPLE ACROSS THE STREET.ITS A SMALL NEIBORHOOD STORE.I WOULD MAKE THE ISLES BIGGER FOR THE CARTS.ENJOYING THE JOURNEY PEACE.

6. cocopreme profile image94
    cocopremeposted 8 years ago

I shop at the same store because I can easily find everything I need without having to search the entire store.  Plus, the store carries the products and brands I prefer.  The only thing I would change is the produce department.  It sometimes doesn't have the freshest food.

7. profile image0
    manumposted 7 years ago

We shop at the same grocery store at various locations. Do you need to know which one? It has all the foods and gourmet deli. I believe the fastest isle is still bread. Not sure why? The slowest isle (I mean trolley speed) is soft drink. The best isle, by all smiles is pasta and sauces, with vege in cans. But I think the quickest isle is pay counter, and we only use our own bags. What a blessed idea. I think only three cakes are baked and decorated each day, and that is why I am grateful.

working