jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

1. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

2. scramble profile image64
    scrambleposted 7 years ago

Hmm, great question. I once went to a restaurant in South Africa that specialized in weird things. I can't remember everything I tasted but among them was shark, angel fish, ostrich, crocodile.....

3. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

rattle snake, eel, octopus, shark, I think that is about it unless you want to count hog maw, beef tongue, and cracklins.

4. profile image44
    lin8090posted 7 years ago

well i ate  cat like on neighbors from hell on tbs and it was nasty it smelled like mold

5. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I have eaten pretty much every kind of insect (and a few creepy-crawlies) that lives in Wyoming. Now that I'm older and have more options, I've talked my husband into actually preparing them rather than just eating them plain...so far deep-fried worms and grasshopper kabobs are on the summer menu.

6. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

This guy named 'Sparky' - just kidding! (jeesh don't vote me down - I'm just a  wisenheimer......)

Real answer: Dinuguan ,  a Filipino savory stew of blood and meat.
    Looks like lumpy  melted chocolate sauce. It's GREAT! Only Filipino  food I like.

7. konam.suresh565 profile image55
    konam.suresh565posted 7 years ago

stone is the strangest thing i have eaten.

8. samboiam profile image58
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

After a night of partying my best friend and I ate a hot dog, peanut butter and jelly sandwich with ketchup, mustard and pickles. Thinking about it now makes me want to hurl.

9. stey_true profile image69
    stey_trueposted 7 years ago

It wasn't edible. You know when your little and your mom or dad would show you the trick where they swallow a nickel and then it comes out behind their ear? Well I was performing this trick for a friend except I actually swallowed the nickel..... it never appeared behind my ear sad

working