jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

What is the most weirdest or strangest thing you have ever eaten?

1. Lupozee profile image61
    Lupozeeposted 7 years ago

What is the most weirdest or strangest thing you have ever eaten?

I'v had pig trots, pig ears & Octopus

2. kia31 profile image69
    kia31posted 7 years ago

The strangest  thing that I ever ate was mush bananas, it was awful never again will I do that.

3. arthurchappell profile image37
    arthurchappellposted 7 years ago

i'm quite adventurous, tried squid, snails, frogs legs, conger-eel, - it's some basic foods like peas I hate

1. Lor's Stories profile image61
      Lor's Storiesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

In Hawaii we used to blow up snails.
      My grandmother cooked eel at Christmas.

4. eatlikenoone profile image66
    eatlikenooneposted 7 years ago

I am pretty boring when it comes to eating weird things. The weirdest thing I ever made probably was ice cream made from pink peppercorns, which isn't all that weird because they are more like berries than pepper.

5. Lupozee profile image61
    Lupozeeposted 7 years ago

This might sound strange but my mum cooks the mushed bananas and spreads it on her toast like jam! hehe

ye iv done squid i love them smile i have a weird phobia of snails so would never even look at them! and frogs make me go all funny

Never even knew you could get pink peppercorns!

6. cheapsk8chick profile image56
    cheapsk8chickposted 7 years ago

I guess the strangest thing I ever ate was alligator.  And I ate it twice, because it was pretty tasty.  Greasy, but tasty.

I've also eaten dolphin and snake, but I don't think they're as strange as alligator.

7. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I don't know what it was,but I eat it.As it is written,To the hungry soul,even the bitter thing is sweet.In the coming times we will eat stranger things than we do now.

8. stricktlydating profile image79
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately I've eaten Kangaroo, Pig brains, cow tongue..... Eeek!

9. Dorissun profile image58
    Dorissunposted 7 years ago

I have tried to eat alligator, too. That was three years ago, several colleguges and I went to a small restaurant to try their new dishes and happenly they have alligator. And then we tried.

10. trueaustralian profile image54
    trueaustralianposted 7 years ago

frogs legs and balot (baby chick still in the egg). didnt like the second one though, someone just forced me to eat it

11. profile image0
    Rouillieposted 6 years ago

Blood oranges - I don't know why, exactly, but the color of the edible flesh makes me want to gag!

12. Lor's Stories profile image61
    Lor's Storiesposted 4 years ago

In the Italian tradition, cow intestines.
    Yuck. Blah and whatever adjective you can use.
    But hey my grandfather ate dandelion salad.
    And he never got sick.

I just can't eat squid or anything that lives in water. Think of all the things swimming around under the sea?

working