jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the tasty but easy recipes for mushroom?

1. cupid51 profile image75
    cupid51posted 7 years ago

What are the tasty but easy recipes for mushroom?

I am a mushroom lover and like to know different recipes of mushroom.

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

peel the outer paper from a garlic bulb and cut straight across, the skins will fall off after cooking.
    red and green chili peppers, washed and sliced into rings, leave the seeds in if you want it hot, remove if you want it mild, I always leave them in.
    1 lb of button chestnut mushrooms, or any other type you fancy, wiped with a damp cloth or paper towel.
    put 2 - 3 tbs of olive oil or stir fry oil into a frying pan or wok, on a high heat
    chuck in the garlic and chillies, shake the pan so they are evenly coated.
    Chuck in the mushrooms and repeat the shake.
    If there is not enough oil for the mushrooms, add more, we're after juicy, moist, plump mushrooms here, flavour and texture is what we want, not the food police.
    Turn down the heat to low, put on the lid and cook, shaking the pan occasionally until they are how you like them, I like them when the gills turn from pinkish-brown, to, black.
    take out with a slotted spoon and on to kitchen tissue to remove any excess fat, then serve; only share if you have to, tell 'em to make their own.

3. Leenie Pooh profile image59
    Leenie Poohposted 7 years ago

One of my favorite quick and easy recipes is broiled mushrooms. Marinate mushrooms in your favorite oil and vinegar dressing. Drain and broil until browned. Delicious!

4. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 7 years ago

A really simple recipe is steamed mushrooms with rice and celery.

5. dannycarrey profile image62
    dannycarreyposted 7 years ago

very easy and very tasty - garlic mushrooms are very good as a side dish
    For details check my hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Garlic-Mushrooms-Recipe

6. Rooskaya profile image48
    Rooskayaposted 7 years ago

Mushroom soup, stir fried mushrooms with garlic. Easy to make and delicious too.

working