jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone have any easy recipes for breakfast foods?

1. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

Anyone have any easy recipes for breakfast foods?

I'm not following because I don't want a ton of emails but I will check this in a week or so, and maybe a month if I get no responces

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I eat the same thing everyday because it is quick and filling.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  If you are weight conscious, you have to be sure to use no more than 2 tbl of p-nut butter.  This takes me all the through to lunch, sometimes further.

3. zippot profile image59
    zippotposted 6 years ago

put two slices of bread in the toaster
    press lever down
    when popped up spread with butter
    da da !!
    change it by adding jam or marmalade

4. Bobri Dobri profile image74
    Bobri Dobriposted 6 years ago

Hi chasemillis!
    I can advice my favorite one - quick pancakes. It is perfect for weekend morning or brunch. Here is recipe http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-qui … th-photoes
    I hope you'll enjoy it!

5. holyjeans30 profile image82
    holyjeans30posted 6 years ago

A great one around here, mostly with my boys, is to cut a circle shape out of the center of a piece of bread, place it in a pan with a little butter, crack an egg in the hole you removed from the bread and fry it.  Just flip it once the bottom side is solid enough.  Easy and quick and not to mention delicious!

6. Bmorton24 profile image59
    Bmorton24posted 6 years ago

I like egg muffins.. recipe:
    1 lb ground sausage (i use mild)
    about 6 to 8 eggs

brown the sausage (just like hamburger meat)
    in a bowl mix the sausage and enough eggs to make it like soup almost. then pour it into a muffin tin (butter or grease it though) bake at 350  long enough for it to swell. like until the eggs are done. (use a tooth pick to be sure they are finished)

working