jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

If you order a pizza...do you like pizza hut or domino's.....who's better...vote

1. profile image44
    maya blackposted 7 years ago

If you order a pizza...do you like pizza hut or domino's.....who's better...vote.......

2. Shivani Gala profile image81
    Shivani Galaposted 7 years ago

I prefer pizza hut any day...their new menu is exciting and affordable...

3. topicden profile image56
    topicdenposted 7 years ago

I love pizza huts crust! I would have to go with Pizza Hut!

4. dgicre profile image81
    dgicreposted 7 years ago

My favorite is Papa Murphy's. There pizza is take and bake but it is really good!

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

who on earth would want to order a pizza when they are so much cheaper, and easy to make at home?

6. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I have to agree with Papa Murphy's, that's the only pizza we ever buy...Domino's is fairly flavorless, and Pizza Hut is far too greasy for me and at least 70% of the time they don't get the crust thoroughly cooked.

7. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

Papa Johns, they have this garlic dipping sauce for the crust, it is so good!

8. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Pizza Hut - Super Supreme is my favourite. Yummy. smile

9. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Round table-- especially the chicken alfredo.

10. nifty@50 profile image75
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

I prefer Papa John's over the two! Better crust, sauce isn't too sweet! Pizza hut is better than Dominoes, better crust and sauce. I like the supreme thick crust! Dominoes has thin crust and sweet sauce.

11. Gypsy48 profile image72
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

Pizza Hut,we have tried the others and always go back to Pizza Hut. I love the thin crust double pepperoni with mushrooms.

12. Japemwellows profile image61
    Japemwellowsposted 7 years ago

Normally I would make my own, full of meat and veggies. But recently I ordered a vegorama/vegetarian pizza from dominos with a garlic based sauce and a cheesy pastry base, it was well tasty..

13. 61MT profile image39
    61MTposted 6 years ago

I like ordering from Pizza Hut.  I really like getting Canadian bacon on it.

14. nikinoo profile image60
    nikinooposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately I haven't had it in a few years because I don't have a Pizza Hut near me but I definitely LOVE Pizza Hut way better. I do make my own from time to time,but when it comes down to it, I prefer either Little Caesars or Pizza Hut. With the economy like it is and prices going up it is just as expensive to make ur own as it is to order.