jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you a sweet's or savory person?

1. LeonJane profile image88
    LeonJaneposted 7 years ago

Are you a sweet's or savory person?

Would you rather eat a steak over a cheese cake? Or would you love to eat chocolate over a big bowl of spaghetti? Let me know your favourite type of meal.

2. rkhyclak profile image60
    rkhyclakposted 7 years ago

I love MAKING sweets, but when it comes to eating, I would much rather have something savory!

3. Gypsy48 profile image73
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

Brownies, cheesecake, cream puffs and all pastries come first with me. I would pass up a steak any day for these treats.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

If you replace cheesecake with some other sweet, it's most often savory. I won't pass up cheesecake for ANYTHING. That said, right now my eating habits are all screwed up (blame baby!) and I'm craving sweets non-stop...even to the point of following up delicious, savory meals with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches just so I can have something sweet.

5. Heuchera profile image78
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

I would much rather have an extra serving of spicy this-or-that than anything sweet for dessert.  Savory.  Savory is much more interesting on the tongue.

6. LittleStash profile image67
    LittleStashposted 7 years ago

As far as my personality, I would have to say savory, but I wish I could be more sweet.

7. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 7 years ago

I prefer savory over sweets. My favorite type of meal would be really good salads.