jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (15 posts)

What sweets do you like and why

1. EmpressImani profile image60
    EmpressImaniposted 6 years ago

What sweets do you like and why

I love Godiva Chocolates. Mike and Ikes, Jelly Belly Beans and Cadbury's Crunchie

2. Leanna McCarthy profile image68
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

I can't get enough chocolate! I also really love a cake called St. Honore. It's a creampuff cake : ) I've had it every year on my birthday for as long as I can remember.

3. twilanelson profile image59
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I love cakes and pies topped with ice cream and whipped cream.  Such as hot apple pie ala mode, and especially hot pecan pie with french vanilla ice cream.  Both with a bit of whipped cream.

4. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

I like a chocolates named Mr. Bekar. It has a great taste and smell to eat.

5. reena_yadav profile image77
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

I have to admit that i am a sweet tooth and frankly i love everything sweet although i know it is not good for me in the long run.

I love all forms of chocolate, ie, white, dark & milk chocolate regardless of brand although i find that Cadbury's which is imported into Malaysia tastes better than the local Cadbury's sold.

I also love cakes and various indian sweets as well. Chocolate cakes & cheesecakes top my list. For indian sweet, i love barfi, ladoo, kulfi & kheer.

6. veronamex profile image61
    veronamexposted 6 years ago

I love mangoes!!! They are deliciously sweet, juicy and sensual.

7. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I really love Cadbury or Galaxy chocolate. I have such a sweet tooth. I can't function without having a piece of chocolate every single day. Cadbury creme eggs is another downfall of mine - its the fondant centre that does it for me!

8. kenneth3watson profile image55
    kenneth3watsonposted 6 years ago

Oh dear..In my opinion love is the only thing that is sweeter than any other sweet in the world..!

1. Tonipet profile image84
      Tonipetposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is truly sweeter than the most delicious dessert Kenneth. You're awesome!

9. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Love Mangoes too especially Mango Float http://hubpages.com/hub/Tasty-Mango-Flo … ert-Recipe  I'm a sucker for some peanut butter m&m's too.

10. Mayaanjali profile image82
    Mayaanjaliposted 6 years ago

I have a sweet tooth but I like anything sweet that does not contain cocoa.  Cakes, pastries, pies, marzipan etc

11. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if you mean sweets in terms of candy or sweet foods.

I'm sorry for the technicality but as a chef/cook that's how I think. I will assume all sweet foods.

1. I'm a recovering chocoholic...

2. I have to literally stay away from ice cream and cheese cakes

3. I prefer the icing than the cake, so have to stay away from that.

12. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

I'm a huge fan of sweets.  The perfect bag of candy has hot tamales, milk duds, swedish fish, sour patch kids and red vines.

13. EmpressImani profile image60
    EmpressImaniposted 6 years ago

Seems like there are a lot of people on Hubpages with a sweet tooth for either sweets/candy or  pies and cakes:)

14. Tonipet profile image84
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

Always cakes and pastries from sweet bread pudding to jelly rolls, custard and cheese cakes to egg pies. They seem decadently gratifying, and with a cup of hot tea or chocolate, my day is done! Can't help my cravings.

working