jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Do you have a sweet tooth, and how can it be curved?

1. jagandelight profile image80
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Do you have a sweet tooth, and how can it be curved?

2. MikeSyrSutton profile image68
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 7 years ago

Well, you can curve it by filing it down! LOL

3. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

lol@Mike

Yah I've got a sweet tooth, it can be cured by gradually weaning yourself off processed sweets to natural sweets e.g. apples, honey, etc

4. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

I love all sweet foods, but haven't found a way to curve the habit.

5. clicketyclacker profile image56
    clicketyclackerposted 7 years ago

Try dried fruits, such as dates, apricots, or prunes. When dried, the natural sugars found in the fruits are concentrated and become a sweet, delicious snack without the refined sugars or artificial sweeteners that will really mess up your teeth, sweet or otherwise!

6. Gypsy48 profile image73
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I have a sweet tooth and have found it to be incurable!

7. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I am a chocoholic anything with dark rich chocolate I love. The only way to alter it is to stop producing chocolate completely.

8. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I definitely have a sweet tooth.  I love chocolates, cakes and pies, just to name a few.  I try to eat small portions, although it is a losing battle. lol  Seriously though, I just don't buy them.. so if I don't have them in the fridge, I don't get to eat them.

9. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

Definitely have a sweet tooth, i would guess everybody does but they cannot afford to give in to their cravings because of the after effects- meaning health wise. I so love chocolate which has its health benefits but not eating too much a day. we all want to live longer and health so we give up somethings such as sweets, especially with diabetes on the rise.

10. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 7 years ago

ooh great one, trader joes 94% fat free popcorn and dark chocolate covered blueberries you get there too. thats for me almost every other night. If you want to replace sugars, I most definetly suggest for you cold sliced apples with almond butter you will find yourself having them every day and every night after a while.I invite you to check out my hubs
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Easy-Diet-A-to-Z
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Easy-Dinner-Tonight
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Eat-Heal … -Beginners

11. profile image0
    Charlotte Postposted 7 years ago

I have one, big time. I found that it only gets bad when I eat sugary bread-based things like donuts.

A few years ago I cut out almost all sugar from my diet, and now to get a sweet fix, I'll have some dried fruit with granola and yogurt (not sweetened with sugar, with raw honey usually), or dried fruit with oatmeal if it's chilly outside.

12. n_sightful profile image58
    n_sightfulposted 7 years ago

I like certain sweets but most of us are well aware that sugar is very addictive. Over time I have really cut back on sweets. You might want to consider cutting back too, as there can be a lot of health problems related to sugar addition. Using natural sweeteners is a much better choice, such as honey or agave nectar, fresh fruits, etc.

13. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I suppose that you could file your sweet teeth to curve them; but I tend to think that your teeth are already shaped the way that they should be, the sweet ones, the other ones, all of them :=P

14. xXBrittybeeXx profile image56
    xXBrittybeeXxposted 7 years ago

my sweet tooth would be Blood on the Dance Floors music, I just cure it by blasting Candyland(by Botdf) and keeping it on repeat (:

working