jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favourite big snack comfort food?

1. tonymead60 profile image93
    tonymead60posted 6 years ago

What is your favourite big snack comfort food?

mine is...a deep salad sandwich; lettuce, pickled beetroot, raw onion, cheese slice, beefy tomato, dowsed in salad cream all packed into homemade multi-grain bread.

2. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

Your sandwich sounds great, I gotta tell ya. I have a sweet tooth and my comfort food would be cheese cake.

3. fancifulashley profile image77
    fancifulashleyposted 6 years ago

Your sandwich sounds very interesting. I may have to try it one day. My biggest snack comfort food is chocolate. Dark chocolate to be exact. Dairy free. So yummy. I  also like Nutella, spread it on apples or pretzels, or rice cakes. But my biggest comfort food is chicken parm, homemade with fettuccine.

4. punacoast profile image97
    punacoastposted 6 years ago

Anything with peanut butter for me!  My all time favorite snack is a banana and a big...uh VERY big spoon of peanut butter: take a bite of the banana and a mouthful of peanut butter and then another bite of banana and more peanut butter...yum!!!

5. Jyoti Patil profile image67
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

french fries and garlic bread with garlic mayonnaise dip with loads of cheese and chicken wings.
    well after reading your comfy food, i wanna change mine to yours. smile It sounds delicious and im already hungry smile