jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some healthy foods to eat to gain weight?

1. jacobsterling profile image54
    jacobsterlingposted 6 years ago

What are some healthy foods to eat to gain weight?

I keep on seeing topics on how to lose weight. Now I wanna know how to gain weight.. I want to know your suggestions that can provide healthiness to our body. my friend once asked me that he keeps eating and eating but still he's not gaining amount of weight.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I don't gain weight unless I'm lifting weights, or otherwise working hard in a labor intensive job.  I have to think that, if avoiding bread and pasta are the first thing to losing weight, that they'd be the main thing to eat to gain weight - that's logical, right?

Now, if a thin guy like me wants to gain good weight (muscle) then not only will I need to eat carbs for energy, but protein for muscle growth.

3. CARIBQUEEN profile image72
    CARIBQUEENposted 6 years ago

Healthy foods to gain weight are like avocados, mangoes

4. modgirlok profile image60
    modgirlokposted 6 years ago

Nuts and nut butters, avocados and other healthy fats, quinoa, bulgar and barley, and copious amounts of high sugar fruits.

5. kayyluh profile image76
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

If you go to a store like GNC or the vitamin shoppe they have shakes that are for weight gain. They come in many different ways and are an easy and healthy way to gain weight, ask someone for help they should have plently to choose from. Good luck!smile

working