jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you buy or make your baby food?

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image97
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Do you buy or make your baby food?

2. Dave Mathews profile image62
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Make my own. Then I'm certain of its freshness and nutritional value.

3. Cathy I profile image76
    Cathy Iposted 6 years ago

It's so much better to make your own.  That you you are certain that it is fresh, tasty and nutritional, and you can make your own creations.

I used to puree everything for my baby niece and she just loved it and was always healthy.

Remember the case in which water was being sold as apple juice for babies???

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

I mostly made my own for my first child (except for some seasonal produce that was hard to get - I would just buy that baby food), but for my second child I bought all of his baby food. 

I don't feel that buying was a bad/inferior option for our family, it saved me time so I could attend to both my children's needs, which was important considering that my first was only a toddler himself when the second started on baby foods.

5. minesgm profile image79
    minesgmposted 6 years ago

I mostly buy for my baby. But If i got the chance i make some for her.

6. nkrohini profile image81
    nkrohiniposted 6 years ago

I made all the baby foods for my child at home. I personally believe that giving healthy and fresh food to kids are a  must. It is the kid's right to eat healthy and grow in this much polluted, junk - cultured world.I have not once fed my child with... read more

working