jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you like Mexican food?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Do you like Mexican food?

I love mexican food. Do you like mexican food as well? smile

2. iamsergell profile image61
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

mexican food are so good. i like one of their exotic food, the chapulines or the roasted grasshoppers!

3. puddingicecream profile image73
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

For some reason, I didn't like the Mexican food I tried. Hopefully I'll come across good Mexican food someday..

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I love Mexican food, even the stuff that isn't good Mexican food is great to me.

5. Pam Pounds profile image76
    Pam Poundsposted 6 years ago

Love Mexican food.  Since I come from So Cal, I have learned the craft, and my cooking is better than most restaurants!

6. Michael Conley profile image56
    Michael Conleyposted 6 years ago

Yes love Mexican food the more authentic the better...(taco bell is not Mexican food)

7. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

My family and myself have always loved Mexican food, although my sweetheart likes to eat tacos everyday (for breakfast, lunch or dinner).   When we mention what's for dinner he always says he wants tacos and the rest of the family says "oh no, tacos again".  So whatever I cook, such as roast (beef or pork), pork chops, chicken etc., he will make tacos from it and ignore the rest of the meal.  As for me, I love a good verde sauce.

8. Vanessa Anderson profile image59
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

Yes!  It's my favorite type of food  :-)

9. GoodLady profile image95
    GoodLadyposted 6 years ago

I love it.  When I stay in LA, which is for a  few months a year, I always go hunting for new Mexican restaurants, usually on the Studio City side of the hills...BEST food