jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your best cure for a killer hangover?

1. Awfranklin profile image61
    Awfranklinposted 6 years ago

What is your best cure for a killer hangover?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Most people will tell you the best way to deal with a hangover is before it happens. Some people suggest drinking a couple of glasses of water and taking a few aspirins BEFORE you go to sleep. Others suggest drinking water in between your drinks throughout the night.

There are also other hangover products such as

A friend of mine swore that eating slices of water followed by eating a pizza a couple of hours after.
    I suspect any so called "cure" will vary from person to person.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Prevention: I recommend a few glasses of water or Gatorade and a couple asprin before bed. Curing it after the fact is nearly impossible...or so I'm told.

4. profile image0
    kikkibabesposted 6 years ago

A big greasy fry up and a strong coffee lol but i have to force myself to eat it but i feel so much better afterwards.x

5. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

Sometimes mixing orange juice and sprite (or any lemon lime soda) in equal parts and drinking it very cold, you can begin to feel better.  Don't forget to hydrate, eat something healthy and balanced and get plenty of rest ASAP.

6. camsolivia profile image75
    camsoliviaposted 6 years ago

Option #1: "hair of the dog" (which means drink some of what made you hungover in the first place). Option #2: hot, spicy food. Mexican menudo is terrific for a hangover, if you can get past the tripe. But it works!