jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you cook your egg?

1. brandasaur profile image61
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

How do you cook your egg?

Do you like it scrambled? poached? boiled? Do you like it cooked as an Eggs Benedict? Omelette? or with only plain salt? smile Share it pls!

2. rai2722 profile image72
    rai2722posted 6 years ago

I like it scrambled. Add some salt, and voila, breakfast served.

3. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

There's a legend, maybe based in truth, that each pleat in a chef's toque is for a different method he knows to prepare eggs. Those with the broadest repertoire know a hundred different ways, so they have a hundred folds in their hats. I know perhaps two dozen, making me a piker, but they're all delicious. Lately I've been doing omelets for breakfast, usually plain three-egg ones with just some herb from the garden to flavor them.

4. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Definitely my first choice is over easy with a little salt and pepper...however, if I have ham and onion in the house I fry these up and combine them with scrambled eggs. Yum, yum!

5. shamani67 profile image60
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

Eggs can be cooked in so many different and interesting ways. You are really only limited by your imagination. Be adventurous. I do not have a favourite way of cooking them.

6. Gordon Hamilton profile image97
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years ago

Duck eggs make a wonderfully tasty and refreshing change from chicken eggs and can largely be cooked almost exactly the same way. This page features ten different ways in which you can cook duck eggs (or chicken eggs) in order to help ensure your egg recipes and dishes never become boring or repetitive. read more

working