jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How do you like your eggs cooked or is it different sometimes, any unique ideas

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

How do you like your eggs cooked or is it different sometimes, any unique ideas for making them?

Are you an eggs Benedict person, scrambled, over well, deviled or egg salad only, or all of the above depending on what day it is?

2. Gabriel Wilson profile image93
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 5 years ago

I love egg fried cinnamon bread. Beat and egg, add brown sugar and cinnamon. Dip in a slice of bread, soak for a few minutes and then fry in butter on both sides. Delicious.

3. hildred profile image77
    hildredposted 5 years ago

Either scrambled or over-hard. sometimes boiled, but not often. Over-easy is awful I think. I can't stand runny egg all over my other food sad

I've gotten into omelets recently, especially Japanese rice omelets.

4. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I have a boiled egg white each morning except sundays when I have them scrambled or fried hard.

5. larcaustin46 profile image85
    larcaustin46posted 5 years ago

I like frittatas with lots of eggs, cheese, ham or bacon, and vegetables baked into a pie crust--so delicious!

6. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

all of the above, depending on my mood, but one of my favorite ways is an omelet with fresh wilted spinach, swiss cheese and honey ham....oh yum!
    the above ingredients is also amazing on a lightly toasted "everything" bagel.

7. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

I prefer mine sunny side up, or omelet with everything in it!

8. VirginiaLynne profile image96
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

I like over hard and scrambled or in an omelet.  However, another way I've learned to cook them that a friend from Spain taught me is in a torte.  Fry up some sliced potatoes with other veggies, then add the mixed eggs and cover until they all cook (add some herbs and salt and cheese on top).  Slice tomatoes on top at very end.  Serve by cutting like a pie.

9. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

This is a quick and delicious frittata that can be made from ingredients probably on hand at most times. Asparagus makes an interesting alternative the the French cut green beans in this one. read more