jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving dinner?

1. jencooper profile image59
    jencooperposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving dinner?

2. naeemebrahimjee profile image74
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

It has to be Turkey!

It's a meal which everyone enjoys only a couple of times a year, and when cooked well it tastes amazing!

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

The entire meal smile Turkey with stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, brussel sprouts, mashed turnips and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

4. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

Stuffing for the main meal, pumpkin pie for dessert.

5. profile image0
    Zooey LeRoseposted 6 years ago

HAM... A big ham is delicious with pineapples over it n smelling good out the oven... I prefer ham out of the can as well as pumpkin pie and a glass of milk for desert...

6. jencooper profile image59
    jencooperposted 6 years ago

I too find it hard to choose a favorite dish.  I love it all so much!  I even love the leftovers smile  I am getting hungry just thinking about it.  My favorite dessert is pumpkin rolls.  Love!  I shared my recipe and secret in a new hub!

7. tswilson profile image60
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

I LOVE pumpkin pie.  I can't get enough of it.  I usually like to top it with a scoop of ice cream, but whipped cream is great with it also.

8. Chuck profile image89
    Chuckposted 6 years ago

While turkey is great it is the cranberries - cranberry sauce, cranberry chutney, cranberry bread, etc. which excite me at the Thanksgiving feast. read more

9. AllSuretyBonds profile image55
    AllSuretyBondsposted 6 years ago

I Thanksgiving for the love of the mash potatoes!

10. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

gosh, I love the whole meal! Turkey, my grandmother's meat stuffing, cranberry sauce, coleslaw, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, gravy etc, etc, and I love chocolate cream pie....my personal favorite dessert besides cheesecake!
    by the way......Hannaford's supermarkets make the BEST cherry and strawberry cheesecake in the universe! Happy Thanksgiving=)

11. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Ooooo......thats a hard one.  I love my Grandmas stuffing, my Moms pumpkin pie.......well, I love the entire meal! I really cannot pick a favorite, its my favorite holiday dinner:)

12. Jyoti Patil profile image65
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

Just about everything!! the Stuffed-Turkey, Yam, Chicken, Cranberry chutney and lemon cheesecake!

13. Cat R profile image74
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

I am a sucker for home-made garlic and herb mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy (with a little red wine in it)!

working