jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite supermarket chain and why?

1. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite supermarket chain and why?

What is it that draws you to a particular supermarket?

2. Midasfx profile image65
    Midasfxposted 6 years ago

Market Basket is my prefered supermarket.
    Pros: Cheaper, Superior meat selection, Better cashiers ( looking and cashiering ), free coffee
    Cons: Need a better ethnic food section.

3. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

Mark's and Spencer's in England.....Awesome fresh food.......

4. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

In all honesty, we don't even go to a standard supermarket anymore.  It's Wal-Mart or Meijer for us.   Mostly because they are both one stop shopping.  BUT, I must say that I just love the name Piggly Wiggly, so I guess that would have to be my favorite.

5. katedonavon profile image75
    katedonavonposted 6 years ago

I have to cast my vote for Aldi. They have almost everything I need there, for the cheapest prices (unless you're an extreme couponer, which I am not). Another thing  I really like about Aldi is the small selection. They have only one or two varieties-- the regular and the Fit & Active brand. I am one of those people who is overwhelmed by a dozen choices of Ranch dressing, so Aldi considerably cuts down on stress in that area.

6. jbrock2041 profile image80
    jbrock2041posted 6 years ago

Trader Joes. Although, I don't have one close to me anymore. It's a great health food store with good selections and much better pricing than Whole Foods. Now, second on my list is Sunflower Markets. I try to go to any of the health food stores.

7. Rachelle Williams profile image90
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

I love Fresh and Easy, but I also like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.

working