jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the definition of a "good breakfast" and how similar are these definitio

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

What is the definition of a "good breakfast" and how similar are these definitions around the world?

What do you eat for breakfast? What do other people eat for breakfast? What's weird to eat for breakfast? This morning, I had leftover lasagna for breakfast!

2. queen cleopatra profile image90
    queen cleopatraposted 6 years ago

What a coincidence! We also had left-over lasagna and spaghetti this breakfast. A good breakfast should consist carbohydrates and protein so bread or rice with eggs and/or bacon (lean variety) is the ideal, IMO.

There's nothing weird about eating breakfast -- or brunch (combined breakfast and lunch), if you're a late riser. lol

3. Mikalyn profile image57
    Mikalynposted 6 years ago

I would disagree with most people about what makes a good breakfast. No meat for me, that only drags me down later in the day. Veggie stir fry with nuts, eggs and a freshly squeezed juice starts my day off with energy and vitality!

4. etower036 profile image59
    etower036posted 6 years ago

There are  times that I am so lazy that I take out an apple pie and have a slice of that. Or,  warm up some stew I had the night before. 
    Breakfast like any meal to me is just that, a meal. It is the energy booster for your day, it is the meal which fills you up till your mid afternoon tea.
    My afternoon meal is Tea, a sandwich and a nice salad.  Then dinner, I have a one dish, one pan meal. (which sometimes, is reheated for breakfast the next day.

Heck, I remember one time I reversed my day and had dinner (casserole)  at breakfast, lunch (sandwich)  for dinner, and then breakfast (Baked beans on toast with poached egg) at lunch. LOL

Great question

working