jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite desert?

1. goody7 profile image76
    goody7posted 6 years ago

What is your favorite desert?

2. pstraubie48 profile image84
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

my favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake...hands down...made with a flaky biscuit cut in half...and topped with freshly sliced strawberries that are ripened to perfection and tossed in a scant shower of granular sugar.....

3. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

What kind of torturer are you. Who can have just one. If you had asked which is your favorite part of a meal, dessert would have to be it. There are so many, it  just isn't a fair question.

4. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I hope you meant dessert (after meals) rather than desert (sand). My dessert would definitely have to be pie...any kind of fruit pie. If you meant desert...I have no idea, I've never been to one.

5. brielise profile image60
    brieliseposted 6 years ago

Cheesecake, especially Irish Creme cheesecake. Luckily, I can now make my own so I don't have to hunt it down. I also love red velvet cake with tons of cream cheese icing. My local cupcake place makes a cupcake with the middle cut out and injected with icing. It's incredible!

6. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

Though I have a sweet tooth and have fetish for desserts and sweets, i enjoy such desserts only once in a while.  My particular favorite Indian dessert is Badam Halwa - a tasty almonds-based sweet confection made with almonds-paste, sugar, ghee(clarified butter) and saffron, and my favorite International dessert is yummy sizzling brownie drizzled with chocolate sauce and chopped nuts and served or topped with vanilla ice cream.

7. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Give me warmed up apple pie with vanilla ice cream over it any day. I love it. Simple but delicious.

8. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

My favorite dessert is sticky apple toffee sponge (warm) with cream or custard poured over it. That's all I can think about now. My stomach is rumbling. This is mental cruelty. Lol.

9. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

What kind of a question is this? Who would ever have a favorite desert? Or do you mean dessert?

working