jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favorite restaurant quality food that you create at home?

1. Sunshine625 profile image92
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

What is your favorite restaurant quality food that you create at home?

2. SakuraMillie profile image59
    SakuraMillieposted 6 years ago

Cheesecake!! I make a great NY style plain cheesecake that my family loves!! but I usually only make it on the holidays.

3. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I make a fantastic crab stuffed haddock....it's my own recipe and it's truly delicious!

4. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Do you love Big Macs? Make your own Big Macs at home. This copycat homemade recipe will save money without compromising flavor. Based on my own job experience working at McDonald's. read more

5. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

I make the best, most authentic, delicious, crispy, tender & Juicy  BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS!!!!   One of our area's  Claim to Fame.......I can also bake a MEAN Calzone!!!!!!!   Anybody hungry?  I am!

6. CountryGirlTravel profile image61
    CountryGirlTravelposted 6 years ago

Cheesy chicken quesadillas, and an awesome burrito filling using a modified crockpot salsa chicken recipe. I make cilantro rice and open a can of pinto beans and my husband and I build our own Chipotle-style burritos complete with shredded cheese, sour cream and sometimes taco sauce. Yum!

7. Sunshine625 profile image92
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

fpherj48! We'll be right over! My favorite is wings and Dave's is a calzone! I supposedly have no Italian blood, but I've been told my lasagna and baked ziti are the best ever!

8. Jrandol62 profile image72
    Jrandol62posted 6 years ago

I make a scrumptious seared Filet Mignon, with blue cheese mashed potato's.  First I sear it off quickly in a HOT saute pan, then I place it in the oven at 375 degrees for 12 minutes (medium to medium rare depending on thickness).....No grilling (carcinogens).  While the filet is cooking, I make a oyster mushroom sauce, reducing it with red wine and cream.....Place the BC mashed in center of plate, next place filet on top of that, then spoon the sauce over the filet. NO knife needed.....Toast the one across the table from you and enjoy!! smile

9. besteats profile image60
    besteatsposted 6 years ago

After spending many years on the east coast, probably my favorite dish to make is home made pasta, marinara and meatballs.  Since I am new to the hub world, these recipes will be coming soon.  Coming today will be a Bruschetta that makes a wonderful appetizer for any occasion.

10. bandmwright profile image60
    bandmwrightposted 6 years ago

I make a great Salmon! My trick is to cook the salmon in sesame oil with fresh rosemary, garlic and ginger shaved atop the fish.  Then you serve it over a bed of asparagus! YUMMY!

*Cooking trick - If you are grilling the steak, I wrap everything in tin foil to ensure the fish doesn't burn... then peel off the the foil, it will take up the skin with it.

11. aisha91 profile image58
    aisha91posted 6 years ago

Spaghetti and Macaroni. smile Love that two.

12. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 6 years ago

My Fajitas are so good I hate to order them when I'm at a restaurant! Inspiration for a future hub!

13. Sn Hang profile image54
    Sn Hangposted 5 years ago

I make Lasagna at home. So great!
    But sometimes I like eating out in a nice restaurant, to enjoy the atmostphere, decorations and good dishes!
    You can find many of good restaurants near you at http://restaau.co.uk/

working