jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best cookbook for someone who dislikes cooking but has to feed a fami

1. DonnaCosmato profile image97
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

What's the best cookbook for someone who dislikes cooking but has to feed a family?

The kids have to eat even when you don't feel like cooking. Eating out is too expensive so what do you do and where do you get ideas - fast!

2. cobrien profile image77
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

I like the recipes on the Campbells soup cans. They are quick, easy, and edible.

3. s.wilson profile image73
    s.wilsonposted 6 years ago

"365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus" is a good one.  It provides you with a variety of meals that aren't very expesive and are fast to make. 

"The Ultimate Cooking with 4 Ingredients" cookbook is another great choice, as it provides more recipes that are easy to make, although this only provides part of a meal.

4. Mercia Collins profile image69
    Mercia Collinsposted 6 years ago

A good basic cookery book that tells you how to do absolutely everything. Preferably a cookery book that does not have great long lists of ingredients and that tells you how to make simple dishes really tasty.

I have several favourite cookery books that I use time and again. I had many more but got rid of many of the fancy ones because I did not use them.

There are some great cookery recipe sites on the internet.

5. Deborah Brooks profile image80
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

soup cans are great.. I love Betty c rocker. they have so many different kinds of cook books basic, easy and elegant.

6. Levertis Steele profile image85
    Levertis Steeleposted 6 years ago

Family Restaurant. If you dislike cooking, a recipe book won't help.

working