What are some Healthy Kid-Friendly Recipes that children will Enjoy?

1. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

What are some Healthy Kid-Friendly Recipes that children will Enjoy?

2. veggie-mom profile image71
    veggie-momposted 6 years ago

Check out my baked potato pizza recipe, http://veggie-mom.hubpages.com/hub/bake … ly-dinner, my kids love it and it's easy to alter for preferred tasted and any diet restrictions.

I love to cook and I have two children, so if there are recipes with certain restrictions you are looking for, let me know the ingredients that are most welcome or completely out of the question and I may be able to make additional suggestions. Thanks!

3. I love to eat profile image58
    I love to eatposted 6 years ago

well, I made grilled cheese for the kids at my church, and it wasn't the ordinary grill cheese. i took the shredded cheese and added baby spinach and baked chicken chunks with a little bit of olive oil and i blended it in my food proccessor. I made sandwhiches with the mixture and grilled them. The kids cleaned every sanwhich even the adults. They all thought it was pretty cool cause the cheese was green. The didnt no my secret was spinach. You can also leave the chicken part out if you want. I serve the sandwhich with some grapes or sliced apples on the side. I hope this was helpful

working