jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can a pickled onion really be your best friend?

1. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Can a pickled onion really be your best friend?

In fact can any vegetable be your best friend and why?

2. ayyappanvr profile image57
    ayyappanvrposted 6 years ago

Onions are our friends , But  Pickle are not good for our health.:-

Onions are rich in sulfur containing compounds which are responsible for many health benefits like anti clotting  effect , maintaing blood sugar balance ,lowering  cholesterol and triglycerides and also cell membrane function blood vessels .Onion help strengthen bone and connective tissue. Onion help in Cancer protection also.

3. GA Anderson profile image81
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

Discover why pickled onions are both good and bad for you. Healthy benefits vs. unhealthy ingredients. The nutritional and health  benefits of onions make them a staple of a healthy diet. But can the same be said for pickled onions? Drawbacks outweigh benefits. read more

4. profile image49
    tultulganguly85posted 6 years ago

Of course. It is very nice to spend a time with pickled onion. Just sit in a good place,
    and test it oftenly. After some times You will find your self a very happy person of the world. No grief, no sadness attack you at that time. Only you and test of pickled
    onion.At that time your brain can't accept any foreign body like anger, hatred or something else. Spend a time with a friend more better to spend a  time with pickled
    onion.

5. stockpicks profile image59
    stockpicksposted 6 years ago

Yes, onions are full of the good stuff--just don't breathe out too much at the dr's office! I personally have the pickle as my best friend. I have at least one a day.

working