jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you drink tea, do you prefer to use bagged or loose leaf tea?

1. MsLainieP profile image84
    MsLainiePposted 6 years ago

If you drink tea, do you prefer to use bagged or loose leaf tea?

If you have a preference, can you explain why? For example, if you prefer tea bags, is this because you don't like to clean up loose tea leaves? Or if you prefer loose leaf tea, is this because you appreciate the lower cost of loose tea? Do you feel that loose tea is of higher quality? Or do you use loose tea for environmental reasons?

2. Thrifty Lady profile image90
    Thrifty Ladyposted 6 years ago

I prefer tea bags because it is a little easier and more portable.

3. veggie-mom profile image70
    veggie-momposted 6 years ago

Loose leaf, always! My husband and I really enjoy an Organic Jasmine Green Tea that we buy at our local herbal store. It always taste much more fresh than bagged tea. They also carry some nice nerve tonic and cold & flu tea blends.

4. Angel Chen profile image34
    Angel Chenposted 5 years ago

I always choose loose leaf tea because of its high quality.  Commonly the tea bags are using cut and broken leaves which has lower quality.  Even for those who prefer the convenience of tea bags, you should always considering trying to find the good quality one.
    If you want to enjoy the best taste and health benefit of tea, it is better to try loose leaf tea.  If you think it is not convenient to brew, you can choose a teapot or cup with infuser.