jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite barbecue? And why?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite barbecue? And why?

What is your favorite type of barbecue. Mine is barbecue pork ribs and I think I make the best BBQ Pork Ribs in the world. How about you? What is your favorite barbecue? What is your favorite barbecue sauce?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6395770_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

One that doesn't light, I'm sick and tired of anti-social people in the hot summer, lighting the things and stincking out the neighbourhood with lighter fuel and burning food.

3. vespawoolf profile image96
    vespawoolfposted 6 years ago

I love KC style barbecued ribs. The slightly sweet/smoky/spicy sauce can't be beat!

4. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

My husband finally perfected bbq ribs and they're awesome. He does a dry rub first and during the latter part of grilling will add bbq sauce. My favorite is the "dinosaur" sauce, not too smoky and a touch sweet. the meat falls off the bone!By the way, what are you cooking in the picture and what are you cooking on??

5. cookies4breakfast profile image59
    cookies4breakfastposted 6 years ago

I'm a North Carolina native, so I came out of the womb with a Lexington-style pulled pork barbeque sandwich in one hand and an iced tea in the other.  I've tried barbeque with a sweet sauce, but I'm a vinegar-based gal at heart.

working