jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If your having a bacon sandwich, do you want red sauce or brown?

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

If your having a bacon sandwich, do you want red sauce or brown?

2. How to - Answers profile image98
    How to - Answersposted 5 years ago

Always has to be brown sauce for me!.  Red sauce for the fried eggs sandwich and brown for the bacon sandwich.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I'm from the north of England so it's got to be brown, none of that wimpy tomato stuff that the  southerners like.

4. SarahandSophia profile image61
    SarahandSophiaposted 5 years ago

Brown sauce, ever since I was a little girl. I am from the midlands and grew up on it. Heck my younger sis says she could eat cardboard as long as it has Daddy's Sauce on it :-)

5. Jools99 profile image91
    Jools99posted 5 years ago

Bacon and egg sandwich - brown sauce, bacon on its own-red sauce, with mushrooms-brown, with tomatoes-red; I'm an awkward bugger!

6. maggs224 profile image86
    maggs224posted 5 years ago

I was brought up in the Midlands  like SarahandSophia  so with a bacon sandwich for me too it just has to be brown sauce.

I have lived in Spain now for over eight years and one of the few things that I can't live without is my brown sauce. Everything else in my diet I can substitute the local alternative but there is no substitute for brown sauce.

7. Lisas-thoughts101 profile image60
    Lisas-thoughts101posted 5 years ago

duffsmom, I'm so glad you said that.  I have no idea what red or brown sauce are either but I would love to know  so guys  could someone tell us?  I use Miracle Whip too  and in case anyone is wondering that is a form of salad dressing sort of like mayonaise smile