jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your Favorite Vegetarian Recipe?

1. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

What is your Favorite Vegetarian Recipe?

2. lovetrees profile image61
    lovetreesposted 5 years ago

hi there. I love to have a cabbage curry. I have a recipe here, just replace the beef stock cubes with either vegetable stock or leave it out. Still tastes great!

http://lovetrees.hubpages.com/hub/Delic … rry-Recipe

3. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 5 years ago

too many to choose from - Indian and Chinese are particularly rich - here aresome of my favorites

http://cascoly.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Ve … sy-to-Make

4. Viqe Newman profile image63
    Viqe Newmanposted 5 years ago

I make a roasted garlic and spinach quiche with swiss. Sooooo good. I'm going to post the recipe soon. smile

5. rmcleve profile image82
    rmcleveposted 5 years ago

Honestly, most of my favorite dishes require very little work. Chop any vegetable into similar sizes and shapes, drizzle in olive oil, sprinkle salt, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Roast on a high heat (400-425 degrees F) for about 15 minutes, then lower the heat to 350 degrees F and continue to roast for 20+ more minutes until vegetables are tender. The balsamic evaporates out and leaves smoky, tangy, yet sweet mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, squash, or whatever else. It is easy to add these to sandwiches, quesadillas, pastas, omelettes, quiches, or whatever else you fancy!

6. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

bean salad! I wrote a hub about it and it's so delicious!

7. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

I take red onions and saute them in olive oil with garlic cloves or garlic powder.
    Then add sliced yellow squash and sliced zuchini, cooking on medium heat, and I squeeze fresh lemon on top, add basil, some pepper, soy sauce and throw your sliced mushrooms in last.  Just saute until the mushrooms are slightly browned.

The squash and zuchini don't need to cook very long, since both of these veggies are good even raw.  I frequently slice yellow squash and put it into my salads and it is delicious.

8. HarperDavis profile image59
    HarperDavisposted 5 years ago

Anything with potatoes!

Now I'm hungry...lol.