Have you ever sent your meal back in a restaurant and worry whether it has been

1. billd01603 profile image85
    billd01603posted 5 years ago

Have you ever sent your meal back in a restaurant and worry whether it has been "tampered" with?

I was in a restaurant this evening with my wife and 2 sons. My wife sent her steak back because it wasn;t cooked in the middle at all. My 22 year old son remarked that he would never send his meal back. He has friends who work in food services and they have told him horror stories about people who send back food. I have a rule in life, never tick off anyone who is handling your food. But both my wife and the waitress were very pleasant manager on duty came by our table to apologize.

2. rlaha profile image68
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

I went to a famous restaurant here for the first time. I ordered a steak medium well.  The waiter brought back the steak medium RARE. I don't like seeing blood on my plate, and my appetite just died. I sent it back, but instead of taking the whole plate with the sides on it, he took the steak back. There was still blood in my plate!!! I am NEVER going there again.

3. clairemy profile image75
    clairemyposted 5 years ago

I too have sent back a plate of food because it was not cooked properly, however we waited until after the meal and then went quietly to the managers office to explain why we were not going to pay the full bill. It was not the waiters fault, he simply delivered what was served up to him.

working