jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite fry cut?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite fry cut?

What is your favorite potato fry cut: shoe string, waffle, steak, curly, crinkle, or traditional french fry?

2. DanaTeresa profile image83
    DanaTeresaposted 5 years ago

I like thin fries best. My all time favorite fries are McDonald's. But not fresh ones. I like them a little old. So that half of them are floppy. And lots of salt..... Curly fries are a close second...Waffle fries thrid....  I also really miss the crinkle cut fries that Friendly's used to have. And the squeeze bottle ketchup so you could tracce they fry pattern on each one..... I guess you can say I am a bit of a french fry junkie!

3. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years ago

Crinkle cut and dinner fries are my favorite. Although I have to admit I'm a sucker for any fries really.

4. Brightonbreezy profile image60
    Brightonbreezyposted 5 years ago

Definitely thin-cut. It is always such a shame when you get thick-cut fries (or chips as well them haha) from the oven and they're not quite cooked through.

But seriously, McDonalds fries are incredibly addictive. I await the news report that there is something in them that is less than legal.

5. coffeegginmyrice profile image83
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

French- long and regular, though I like them thin only when I am enjoying the fries at McDonald's! I like them wedged & skin-on too, with simple seasonings. There is more bite to it and satisfies the craving. Balance with some healthy fresh salad.

1. breathe2travel profile image80
      breathe2travelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Potato logs remind me of going to Daytona Beach as a teen.  We often stopped at the halfway point on Hwy 40 and bought seasoned potato logs, sat in the back of a 60-something tbird and ate them... Yum.

6. cabmgmnt profile image85
    cabmgmntposted 5 years ago

Crinkle cut...hands down. Friendly's Restaurants used to serve them and stopped. It is hard to find them in restaurants. i like how the ketchup fills up the crinkles.

7. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I prefer the shoe string cut....and a little on the soft side, not crispy.

working