jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the worst drink concoction you have ever taken and why?

1. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 5 years ago

What is the worst drink concoction you have ever taken and why?

Did you have to take your grandmothers drink for cold when you were a child, did you have to taste a drink your friend found a recipe for or did you just decide to try something new.

2. Sage in a Cage profile image79
    Sage in a Cageposted 5 years ago

The worst drink concoction I have ever had the 'pleasure' of drinking was my Mother's remedy for dehydration after I was sick as a child. It had a specific ratio of salt, sugar and water and it was absolutely hideous. It worked though!

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I think it is called magnesium sulfate or citrate (not sure) - or something along those lines and you have to drink it the night before a colonoscopy.  It is really hard to get down, it is horrible.

4. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

I made a video on this several years ago, and it was something along the lines of mostly Coca-Cola, Lucozade, Red Wine, Gin and five drops of Tobasco sauce. I was physically sick for hours and I never turned back to that concoction. Puts hairs on your chest though if you swallow it though.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

My mom used to make me a medicinal drink with cayenne pepper and goldenseal, that was pretty hard to drink. A friend of mine recently gave me her cure for a cough which contained turmeric and ginger extracts, pretty strong, that stuff was nasty, and I still have the cough.

6. profile image50
    Robbie G96posted 5 years ago

I had to drink a mixture of pickle juice, relish, vinegar, ketchup, tapatío, poppyseed dressing, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. I had to do this because my friends double dog dared me, amazingly I managed not to throw up. Thankfully, the only effect it left on me was some bad breath

working