jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which is the most tastiest food chinese or Indian?

1. Ninasvoice profile image74
    Ninasvoiceposted 5 years ago

Which is the most tastiest food chinese or Indian?

2. g37752 profile image77
    g37752posted 5 years ago

tastiest food depends.. not sure about most tastiest food..smile

3. dinkan53 profile image77
    dinkan53posted 5 years ago

As a food lover, I enjoy almost all styles of cooking. If it is matter of choice, then I prefer Indian cuisine. I love it and enjoy them very much, especially South Indian food. It is very diverse and you cannot find such varities of food in other cuisine as in Indian and I love spices and hot food.

4. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I love both! I often make both szechuan noodles and curries. I use lots of fresh veggies for the noodles and the curries are spicy, fragrant and creamy with coconut milk. I like to serve curry with nutritious brown rice.

5. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

Not necessarily tastied, but I prefer Chinese. Thai is pretty tasty as well!

6. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Depends entirely on your personal tastes. I love both. Also depends on the dish too. For Chinese, my husband and I both love Peking duck. It's our go-to dish for celebrations! As for Indian, I love chicken tikka, chicken korma, chicken biryani and parathas, while my husband can't get enough of butter chicken and naans. As for Indian desserts, I love ras malai and pista burfi while my husband enjoys gulab jamun and pista kulfi.  We both love mango lassi.