jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite topping on a hamburger?

1. BSloan profile image73
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite topping on a hamburger?

What is your favorite topping on a hamburger?  We're having a burger BBQ and would like to set out a variety of toppings for everyone to share.  What's your favorite?

2. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

A nice slice of pepperjack cheese ranks high on my list of favorite toppings.  I like to top my burgers with Lettuce, tomato, Onions, Pepperjack Cheese, Green Chili Peppers, bacon, Mayonnaise, and ketchup.

1. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

+1 to a man who knows what a hamburger should be...and is willing to share this knowledge with the world. :0)

3. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

I can't argue with CWanamaker - he knows his way around a hamburger. :0)

Having said that, you said "topping", which is singular. So, if I could only choose one topping, it would either be ketchup or cheese. :0)

4. dappledesigns profile image91
    dappledesignsposted 5 years ago

Slice of mozzarella, tomato slices, sweet relish and a BBQ/Ranch mixture sauce.

5. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I love my burger with many toppings...lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard and mayo. Sometimes I deviate and put bacon on as well, and sometimes I replace the tomato with sliced cucumber.  I may have cheated here but I can't choose just one item!!

6. benisan85745 profile image60
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

Never ketchup. Grilled Maui onions, Swiss cheese, mushrooms in sauce with Apple smokewood bacon (pepper crusted) and a spear of kosher dill pickle.

working