jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What are three great dessert recipes?

1. cclitgirl profile image96
    cclitgirlposted 5 years ago

What are three great dessert recipes?

2. jagadeesh1 profile image60
    jagadeesh1posted 5 years ago

1) Almond Chocolate Cakes Recipe:
    I serve this variation of chocolate cake often and it is always a hit. It is almost like a steamed pudding, served warm and topped with whipped cream or ice cream. The chocolate-praline flavor comes through nicely.
    2) Almond Praline Cakes Recipe:
    Cute and chocolaty, these mini cakes are moist and rich with a crunchy almond crust. "The original recipe was so good that I just had to pare it down, and the new recipe is still delicious without a lot of leftovers," Kendra Doss relates from Smithville, Missouri.
    3) Amazing Strawberry Cream Pie Recipe:
    My mother treated us to strawberry desserts each spring, and this was the one we always looked forward to. I tried making it with the chocolaty cookie crust and now make it that way all the time. It's a winner. —Judith Kapcsos Colorado City, Arizona

3. Mama Kim 8 profile image92
    Mama Kim 8posted 5 years ago

These are my favorites in order....
    1- Tiramisu,  Its hard to go wrong with coffee soaked sponge cake layered with a mascarpone custard and chocolate.... yummm ^_^

2- Pavlova,  An amazing blend of textures. Its absolutely delicious and healthy... hard to find in a dessert sometimes.

3- Carrot cake, Now this one I'm extremely picky with. It can't just be picked up at the store. It has to be moist and it can't have noticeable carrot chunks in it.. oh and please no raisins. So... I pretty much wont eat it unless I make it ^_^

Since these are my favorites and I mainly hub recipes I've already created hubs for all three. ^_^

4. Gypsy Willow profile image80
    Gypsy Willowposted 5 years ago

Check out my recipes for English trifle, Eton mess and Summer pudding. All equally scrumptious.

5. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

My latest favorites are: dark chocolate bark with carmelized nuts and pink salt (gluten free and full of antioxidants), homemade butter caramels with pink salt and horchata ice cream with butter caramel sauce and bananas. Now that I see my list, I realize I'm on a caramel kick! The candies are nice because they can be prepared ahead of time and served after dinner with coffee or tea.

1. Mama Kim 8 profile image92
      Mama Kim 8posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh and the horchata ice cream with butter caramel sauce and bananas was one of the recipe contest winners! ^_^ I still need to try it.

6. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

1. Chocolate Decadence Cake
    2. Banana pudding
    3. Tiramisu