jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best thing to eat to get fat so it turns to muscles when I excercise

1. Beverly Kase profile image60
    Beverly Kaseposted 5 years ago

What is the best thing to eat to get fat so it turns to muscles when I excercise?

Want to burn the fat I gain so it creates muscles

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

fat doesn't turn into muscle.  You have to burn fat through aerobic exercise and use strength training and resistance to build muscle.  You should eat a well-balanced diet of protein and complex carbohydrates, fresh fruits/veggies, and healthy fats (nuts, avocado for example) in moderation.  Healthy diet to do both and avoid processed foods and junk food.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Fat is fat and muscle is muscle - one does not turn into another.  Take in less calories than your body burns to get rid of fat and work muscle groups to gain tone.  Don't over complicate it as that is what chases many people away from good diet and exercise.

4. msLarayne profile image72
    msLarayneposted 5 years ago

Yeah fat isn't going to turn into muscle.  If you want more muscle you will have to workout and eat right.  Check out some muscle gaining videos on youtube, there are so many!  If you need one to start with, check out my producer.  He is a popular trainer - Brandon Carter.

working