What is the best pizza resturant you've ever eaten at?

1. iheartkafka profile image68
    iheartkafkaposted 5 years ago

What is the best pizza resturant you've ever eaten at?

My husband and I always say the best pizza we've ever had was The Main Street Pizza Company in Johnson City, TN. We randomly stopped there on a road trip several years ago. However, we only ate their once  and were starving, so I think our memories may be skewed. When we lived in Colorado, I always loved Beau Jos mountain pies!

2. greenhealthguru profile image67
    greenhealthguruposted 5 years ago

The PollyWogHoller in the Southern Tier area of Western New York, near Alfred University.  It was this little hodunk place in the middle of nowhere.  You'd drive on a dirt road to get there, and then you would walk through this maze of sculpture art donated by a local university art program.  The pathways were sometimes lighted with lights and you would pass into an area with a log cabin full of animal skins and skulls (very native american in style).  Twice a week anyone was allowed to come and you would pay 5 bucks and tell them what you wanted on your pizza.  They would fire it in a wood oven. Mmmm, was it good.  The downside was that you could sometimes smell POT in the air, perhaps because it was a place where hippies would go to feel young again.  But the Pizza was awesome!

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Brother's Pizza. Fantastic pizza with great fresh toppings. It is the only pizza we ever buy anymore. They have four locations in Spring, Texas, to my knowledge.

working