jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the Best and Worst Food you have ever eaten?

1. Hollyberry_24 profile image58
    Hollyberry_24posted 7 years ago

What is the Best and Worst Food you have ever eaten?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4836553_f260.jpg

2. moorebored profile image70
    mooreboredposted 7 years ago

Best: Probably Chicken Strips I make myself
    Worst: Apple Cider Vinegar

3. Gabriel Wilson profile image93
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 7 years ago

The best was probably large prawns with herbs and lemon embedded in sea salt and baked in the oven. Served with a small mallet to break the sea salt mould. The prawns were so succulent and the aroma was to die for.
    The worst was a raw river bed muscle; I'm not sure which tasted more awful the yellow liquid from the muscle or the seaweed tangled around it.

4. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

The Best: Blackened Catfish from TGIF
    The Worst: Liver

5. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 7 years ago

Letchon Baboy - Roasted Pork in the Philippines http://hubpages.com/hub/Letchon-Baboy-B … hilippines

There is something fantastic about a pig roasted whole over a burning fire .... mmmmm crispy pork skin.

6. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Oh I have so many "best"... so I pick my favourite - just a simple steamed lobster that I can attack with gusto and dip in garlic butter.  if you're all out of lobster then steamed king crab legs will do.

Worst food... ok worst to me.. I can't eat okra and bittermellon.

7. JoanneDoubtfire profile image78
    JoanneDoubtfireposted 7 years ago

Best would have to be this honey roast gammon I had once... man that was good. Worst was possibly this pasta I had in France. The only sauce it had was olive oil and I couldn't stand it.

8. 61MT profile image40
    61MTposted 7 years ago

The best food was probably a really nice steak I had.  The worst food would have to be the make your own waffle I had at a hotel once.  It was the worst waffle I've ever had.  I couldn't even take a second bit.

working