jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (18 posts)

What was your favorite candy as a child?

1. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

What was your favorite candy as a child?

2. securityproducts3 profile image39
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

I was and still am a huge fan of peanut M&M's. Those and Mars bars were great, but unfortunately they stopped producing Mars bars.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Oh darn it, I loved them all as long as coconut was nowhere to be found.  My dad used to buy me M & M's, and loved Sweet Tarts and Necco Wafers too.

1. SherryDigital profile image60
      SherryDigitalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I second the coconut notion! ps Duffsmom - Are you a Duffy?

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, my very best dog friend ever was named Duffy.  A choc. lab and a clown.  He died a year ago at the age of 13.  He was a gem!

4. baygirl33 profile image60
    baygirl33posted 5 years ago

My favorite was an almost transparent animal shape which was so sweet,perhaps made from sugar,which you can buy only in Nova Scotia apparently.
    We got them at Christmas .

5. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I loved Red Hot Dollars and still have them now every once in awhile.  Unlike when I was younger, now they are great for pulling off a cap.

6. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Jelly beans, jelly beans, and more jelly beans. I still love them to this day especially the gourmet kind, but can't handle the sugar like I used to.  Hmmmmm today may just be the day though.

7. SherryDigital profile image60
    SherryDigitalposted 5 years ago

Almond joys! Nerds! Oh man! I used to love candy. I still do but my tastes have developed and so has my waistline. So I try to keep the candy to a minimum...

8. MomsTreasureChest profile image91
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

Fun party favors read more

9. Hendrika profile image83
    Hendrikaposted 5 years ago

As a kid I loved toffees. In South Africa at that time you could get 2 for a penny!

10. Efficient Admin profile image94
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

Sweet Tarts!  Couldn't get enough of them!

11. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I loved $100 Grand bars. They were caramel and puffed rice coated in milk chocolate. I also loved Marathon bars...chewy caramel sticks covered in milk chocolate. And going back even further I ate chewy Sweet Tarts, the big ones that came in packs of 4: pure sugar and food coloring!

12. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Skittles. I love tasting the rainbow. They are addictive. However, now I like jellybeans, airheads, and coffee ice cream.

13. mvillecat profile image79
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

My mom's pralines were always one of my favorites. She only made them at Christmas so it was very special to have them.

14. TToombs08 profile image73
    TToombs08posted 5 years ago

My favorite was Mars Bars with Almonds. When the Mars company stopped making them I thought I was gonna die! smile Thankfully, the brought them back!

15. sandus profile image67
    sandusposted 5 years ago

i loved steam cake and banana which is a delicious dish in our state. its something marvellous.

16. Trish303 profile image72
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

Butterfingers. I can not stand them now but they where heaven to me as a kid

working