jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did you know that KitKat candy bars are now made with white chocolate?

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 4 years ago

Did you know that KitKat candy bars are now made with white chocolate?

Until today I didn't have any clue that KitKat candy bars were made with anything else then dark chocolate. Where was I when this massive change took place with one of my favorite candy bars? I guess today if you snooze then you lose, even if it's just for a second or two. I've already eaten and consumed the candy bar that is pictured here, and I've got to tell you that it's pretty good, however I don't know if I would go as far as to say that it's better than the original. Have a good day & Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful hubbers out there in Hubville  smile

2. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

I've been seeing the white chocolate ones for a while now. Couple of years actually. They have the regular ones, and the white and dark chocolate ones.

http://static.fastcommerce.com/content/ … 1000ls.jpg

3. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

Yes. They have had white chocolate out for some time now, and a variety of others. They even have Kit Kats from Japan, Europe and Asia. A while ago I was investigating different brands/types of chocolates. I wanted the white, since I love white above regular and milk comes in second; but I chose dark since it is better for us.

Merry Christmas to you too and Happy New Year.

4. definitions profile image59
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

That is a mouthwatering revelation, I have to try some when I can...>!!

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

really??? I didn't know that. I wish our country has kit kat in white. Ours are still the old fashion type- red packaging , chocolate- brown

6. profile image58
    EmilySparks2894posted 4 years ago

Yes, I've seen it out.  I am not a big fan of Kit-Kats myself, but I would be willing to try these as I love white chocolate!