jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the most usual allergy you have ever heard of?

1. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 5 years ago

What is the most usual allergy you have ever heard of?

2. dinkan53 profile image78
    dinkan53posted 5 years ago

The most common allergy i heard about is dust allergy and it is not limited to any race or location. In America for example Pollens are the main allergy triggers and is the most annoying. Most common allergies are treatable and all you have to do is to take some medications or avoid those irritants.

3. rlaha profile image71
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

I am allergic to pineapple. To this day I have not found anyone else that I know of who is allergic to pineapple.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Water. Some people are allergic to water. There are two people who have extreme reactions. However, most don't even know that they are allergic to it.

5. tulika4321 profile image61
    tulika4321posted 5 years ago

The most usual allergy I have ever heard of is dust allergy. I've seen people sneeze their heads off due to dust allergy. This happens mainly due to pollen grains and pollution in our surroundings. So we should keep the city and surroundings clean.

6. thumbappoo profile image76
    thumbappooposted 5 years ago

The most common allergy is the dust allergy. The next one is smoke allergy. This includes various kinds of fumes and smells also.

7. Sweet Report profile image60
    Sweet Reportposted 5 years ago

The most unusual allergy I have ever heard was to the sun. Yep, it is possible. There are people who have to cover their bodies completely in order to be able to go outside!

8. Mohammed Katz profile image75
    Mohammed Katzposted 5 years ago

Peanuts. I know alot of people who are allergic to peanuts.

9. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

There use to be a show called Entertainment Tonight that came on everyday before the evening new. I forgot the name of the woman who was the host, but a viewer claimed there the voice of the host caused her to have migraine headaches. The host did not leave the show.

working