jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which do you prefer Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch?

1. flacoinohio profile image82
    flacoinohioposted 5 years ago

Which do you prefer Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch?

I am not really a fan of crunchy tacos, but after trying both of the Doritos flavored tacos, I must say that I prefer the Cool Ranch over the Nacho Cheese taco.  What is your favorite?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I love both but if I have to choose one, it would be the Cool Ranch. Oh crap, now I want chips and I am trying to diet!  LOL

3. Flossydella profile image57
    Flossydellaposted 5 years ago

Nacho Cheese Taco is my absolute favorite.

4. profile image0
    SandCastlesposted 5 years ago

Salt and vinegar is my favourite type of chip. I don't like cheese chips at all.

5. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Don't think I have a favorite on these, but would probably choose the nacho cheese.  Love spicy flavors.

6. adjkp25 profile image93
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

I have tried them both and I prefer the nacho cheese taco over the cool ranch one.  What's funny, to me, is that I like the cool ranch Doritos over the nacho cheese ones.  I guess it all changes when you turn the flavors into a taco.

7. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 5 years ago

I like Nacho Cheese, don't care for the Cool Ranch too much.

8. aafergus11 profile image60
    aafergus11posted 5 years ago

I would definitely prefer the nacho cheese over the cool ranch. For two reasons:

1. When I tried the cool ranch taco, I couldn't even taste the flavor. It just tasted like a normal hard shell taco, unless i ate the shell by itself, which then just tasted like the chips (pointless with no meat, lettuce, etc.)

2. Later that night, it turned out I had food poisoning and I was in the bathroom all night. I'm not blaming it on the cool ranch taco, but that was the only thing new i tried that day, so it automatically deserved the blame tongue

9. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 4 years ago

Nacho Cheese is my preferred Dorito snack.  It's a timeless and uniquely flavored chip.