jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

At what time of day are you hungriest?

1. Silver Fish profile image85
    Silver Fishposted 4 years ago

At what time of day are you hungriest?

2. imtiaz191290 profile image74
    imtiaz191290posted 4 years ago

Morning!! The moment I wake up... I fell I can eat the entire world.

3. Amadaun profile image72
    Amadaunposted 4 years ago

At night when I'm supposed to be in bed.  I tend to get the munchies, big time.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

If I eat regularly during the day, right before dinner. If I don't have breakfast, about noon. If there's no dinner the night before, I might wake up because of hunger. It always depends.

5. CapCooL profile image93
    CapCooLposted 4 years ago

Usually I'm hungriest at night. I wake up in the morning and all I feel like having is a cup of coffee. I try to eat breakfast though since it helps keep the metabolism high.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

The evenings are hardest for me. I can wake up around 8 and not eat until around 11 and experience no hunger. Once the first food goes in, no matter what it is, the hunger starts and is worse for me at night while watching TV.

7. anatomynotes profile image96
    anatomynotesposted 4 years ago

I am hungriest at dinner time during weekdays and at lunch time in the weekend. This is maybe because my lunch is a little bigger in the weekend.

8. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 4 years ago

I always tend to get hungry at night.  Not sure why, I can eat dinner and be hungry in an hour.

9. Claudia Tello profile image77
    Claudia Telloposted 4 years ago

I am always hungry!!!!! :-) As Iburmaster says, my degree of hunger also depends on the history of food consumption. However, every time I eat I am very hungry and I eat quite regularly, at least 4 times a day.

10. GiblinGirl profile image84
    GiblinGirlposted 4 years ago

Any time of day smile  Actually, I'm probably hungriest in the morning when I get up - maybe it's because my body knows that I'm going to be exercising before I eat breakfast.

11. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 4 years ago

The minute I get up I have to eat. Breakfast seems to be the time I really want to eat, during the day I just nibble.

12. Jmillis2006 profile image60
    Jmillis2006posted 4 years ago

I am busy with work almost all day and sometimes eat very little, so when I get home I am usually starving .