jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

. When was the last time you tried eating something you have never tasted before

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

. When was the last time you tried eating something you have never tasted before?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7771342_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Last week. With my husband, he gets me to try something new at least once a month. It could be a dish or some weird fruit. My dad is the one who gave me frog legs and chocolate ants. But I draw the line at hot foods.

sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh dear, the idea of frog legs and chocolate ants sounds like cruelty in it's worst form - perhaps they would taste better curried!  I love hot spicy food myself.   Thanks for sharing your experience of different food Iburmaster.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Yesterday. My neighbor had given 4 tiny red color fruit that she grew in her garden. Looks like raspberries but the tiny type. Turn out to be sour instead of sweet which she claimed. Said that it is good for the eyesight. Taste similar to strawberry to m. The sour type.

sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Raspberries contain fiber, vitamins and minerals that the body needs to maintain good health and are also  low in calories and can make a great addition to the diet.  Wonder what type of berries these were!   Thanks for your comment.

working