When was the last time you tried something new?

1. Stickypony profile image76
    Stickyponyposted 5 years ago

When was the last time you tried something new?

And with new I mean something completely new, not a new food dish or something like that.

2. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 5 years ago

Frankly, I don't remember.   I've not done anything completely new to me for so long and can't recall what and when it was.   I did retire from the workforce in 1995.  That was new.   I did try full time clerical work in 1978 to find myself in some of the most boring, onerous work of my life.   Oh, and I did change countries a number of times to start a new phase of my life in 1951, 1963, 1972 1977.   That was new; new jobs in a new land.

Oh, and I guess getting married in 1960 was new at the time.   As was holding my first child in my arms, or the little hand of my first grandchild who is now twenty-four.

Come to think of it more closely, I think I've tried many new things over the years, but as I said at the outset, so long ago now I can't remember what it was.  However, I do have a recommendation for you: try something completely new every so often.  When you're my age and look back, you'll be so glad you did.

3. jatinc653 profile image60
    jatinc653posted 5 years ago

Actually everyday i am trying to  do something new but unfortunately i do not getting leisure time from doing the old things...............